Detalle del puesto
RECOGNIZED REAL STATE FINANCIAL COMPANY
recruiting for Tenerife
Nexo Consejeros de Gestión, recruits for a Recognized Financial Consulting Company an SENIOR ACCOUNTANT . The position will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, etc.
In addition, among other functions, it will deal with:
- Prepare, review and analyze the monthly reporting, analyzing the deviations of seven real state companies.
- Review, analyze and question the budget, cost control and payments.
- Define the business management indicators and monitor them, highlighting trends and analyzing the causes of any deviation.
- Clean, reconcile and monitor balances between companies.
- Keep track of working capital management.
- Evaluate the returns generated by investments, calculating profitability and productivity.
- Prepare monthly and budget presentations, as well as reports and ad-hoc analysis when requiredems.
- Degree in Administration and Business Management, Economics, Accounting and Finance Studies.
- Master or Postdegree, specialization courses.
- Experience 2 years in similar experience.
- English Level C1-C2
The selected person will be incorporated into a Business Group that values talent and fosters the initiative, which boosts and drives innovation and offers you to work on multiple projects, within a newly created position. We are looking for a persona with high anlytical profile, with organizational and planning capacity, innovative, proactive. With leadership skills, accustomed to woking with deadlines and under pressure.
Nexo guarantees individualized treatment and confidentiality
Si aún no está registrado, podrá realizarlo a través de un sencillo formulario para darse de alta. Finalizado el proceso, recibirá un correo confirmando su identidad.
Pulse en el siguiente botón para comenzar el proceso de registro: